You'll receive an email within minutes of your purchase with details of the eGift card that can then be forwarded to the lucky recipient.
Our eGift Cards come with a unique code that can be entered within the purchase process on our site or used through our call centre at 844-585-5644.
They can be used for all or part of the purchase price and any money left over can be used by the recpient for future purchases.
No! You can hang on to them as long as you like, they'll still be valid when you choose to use them.
We'll email you periodically to let you know if there is still a balance on the card and if you've forgotten the code you can just contact us quoting your order number and our representatives will assist.
1. eGift Cards must be redeemed through the Los Angeles Theater website or through our call center at 844-585-5644.
2. eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase other eGift Cards
3. eGift Cards are not redeemable for cash and do not qualify for cash refunds.
4. If the purchase cost exceeds the value of the eGift Card, the purchaser must pay for the balance of the transaction through an alternate form of payment, such as a credit card.
5. eGift Cards should be treated as cash. Lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed eGift Cards will not be refunded by our website. We are also not responsible if an eGift Card is used without your permission.
6. Once a portion of the eGift Card has been used, the remaining balance is not transferrable and must be used by the same account holder linked to the initial transaction.
8. We reserve the right to close customer accounts and seek alternate forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained eGift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on our websites or through the call center.
9. We will email you periodically to let you know if there is still a balance remaining on the card, you can unsubscribe from these transactional emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in any gift card email you receive.
10. In the event an eGift Card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such code. Certain State laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions regarding use of its eGift Cards at our sole discretion. We will post the updated terms and conditions on this website if any changes are made.
12. The risk of loss and title for eGift Cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient.